Monday 12 March 2012

Brainstorming....

So following my last post, I had a vague idea of which way i wanted this to go but not really a specific one. I have done 2 mindmaps and wanted to upload them to show the path of my understanding (of my own thoughts :-/) so far! I think going from this, it would be much more beneficial for me to look at using my knowledge and training in an educational setting. It seems from reading others blogs that there are others with a similar mind frame and so would be nice to converse an interact wih them. Whereas if i looked solely at the benefits of conjoining dance training with competitve gymnastics, i think i will find myself conversing with funnily enough, myself! So heres a sneak of my mind maps, questions i have asked myself and then follow on to ask others is going to be my next plan of action!



Also, i always thought i had a scanner/printer...unfortunately it is just your average printer so hopefully the quality of my picture of the mind map isnt too poor!

No comments:

Post a Comment